Natural Resource Services
Allen and Associates offers a broad array of natural resource services to assist clients in their project needs. Tailoring project needs to the requirements of the client, Allen and Associates combines quality planning, with efficient field surveys and sampling, to produce high quality service results.
All staff members are highly qualified professionals, with proven credentials and experience. Associates have demonstrated expertise in ecological investigations, ranging from standard environmental review (ER) to environmental assessment (EA) and environmental impact study (EIS) levels of complexity.
Professional relationships developed with personnel in federal and state regulatory agencies in the US, acquired over a decade, facilitate effective cooperation. Contacts within educational institutions, conservation and non-profit organizations, often provide resources not generally available. Allen and Associates can take natural resource services from project concept and impact mitigation design to post construction monitoring.
Our Staff are routinely involved in various projects with multiple tasks, some of which include:
- Coastal Zone, Piedmont, Foothills and Mountain Ecological Assessments
- Habitat Suitability Studies
- Protected Species Surveys
- Emergency Response (ESF-10/3) Marsh and Wetland Operational Planning & Coordination
- Section 7 Habitat Conservation Planning and Mitigation Assistance
- Noise Surveys
- Sediment Sampling
- Freshwater Wetland and Critical Area Delineations
- Stream Restoration Design
- Freshwater and Critical Permitting Assistance
- Section 404, 401, and 10 Permit Assistance
Allen and Associates natural resource staff is trained in The Army Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation and Management Program and routinely develops a science based methodology to characterize natural resources for each specific project.
Our teams of engineers and natural resource experts have the qualifications to perform in-depth comprehensive geospatial, ecological, and resource allocation analysis and assessment of the ecosystems.